- November 24, 2011 at 1:29 am #1557rudlinfineartNew MemberJoin Date: Sep 2011Posts: 32Offline
I have just completed my first shoot using the S2. I was impressed by its dynamic range, essentially negating the need for HDR ! The tonal range was also impressive, especially capturing some unbelievable “after glow” following sunset. David has encouraged me
to share some images, so I have provided a link below. I must say that the jpgs do
an injustice to the 20×30 inch prints I have made from these images. (Including some
surprises such as the person walking far in the distance on the salt flats– I couldn't
even see him with my eyes!)
The images are under the “new” menu selection at my website:
Thanks and I hope you enjoy the images.
- November 24, 2011 at 6:14 am #1562melantyeNew MemberJoin Date: Sep 2011Posts: 43Offline
amazing photos! I especially like Sand Dunes #2, well done in BW
- November 24, 2011 at 6:21 am #1563Pete WalentinNew MemberJoin Date: Jul 2011Posts: 195Offline
Really nice. Love especially the sunset ones where you see the huge DR.
- November 24, 2011 at 4:15 pm #1569David KFrequent MemberJoin Date: Jun 2011Posts: 199Offline
Beautiful images…look forward to seeing more in the future.
- November 24, 2011 at 5:04 pm #1571David FarkasNewbieHollywood, FLJoin Date: Aug 2014Posts: 414Currently using:
Leica M, Leica S, Leica SL, Leica CLOffline
Very nice Craig!! Great work.
- November 25, 2011 at 7:20 am #1580GMBNew MemberJoin Date: Jul 2011Posts: 50Offline
Bravo! Some of the best landscape S2 shots I have seen, and some of the best from Death Valley and Mono lake in quite a while. Keep them coming!
- December 1, 2011 at 3:29 am #1640allegrettoNew MemberJoin Date: Oct 2011Posts: 28Offline
Your first image of the suite is one of the most compelling demonstrations of the Mandelbrot equation that I could imagine. Literally nothing more be said…
please see; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandelbrot_set for expansion on the technicals
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.