Discussion Forum Leica S System S2 I have a confession … I'm in love with my S2
    Kurt Kamka

There. It had to be said. Your mileage may vary of course, but, I didn’t know if I’d find a system I enjoyed more than my M9. I have. The S2 is amazing for what I put it through.

I haven’t been posting lately because I’m really just too busy having a fantastic time using the camera every day out on the streets of Manila … rain or shine. You have to trust your instincts … and I feel … no know … that the system has helped me get to a new level in seeing and capturing what’s around me.

The bottom line is that the S2 and S system lenses are incredible tools. They just might provide you with the challenge to up your game to get the best out of what they can deliver. And, as a photographer, is there really any better feeling than that?

Kurt

GMB

Hear! Hear! Unfortunately, I do not have enough time these days to make enough of my camera.

I still remember the PM you sent me about a year ago on GETDpi, saying that you were looking into the system and encouraging me to not be discouraged by the pushing of the alternative brands and the then S2 bashing. One of the factors that we discussed was the user friendliness of the system and that you can take it with you everywhere. How true that turned out to be!

Georg

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.