Forum Replies Created
- June 13, 2013 at 10:34 pm #3945
You will not believe it! On a business trip, Seattle waterfront. Hand held! All set on auto.:p
- May 10, 2013 at 2:48 am #3846
The last pic is surreal:p
- May 10, 2013 at 2:45 am #3845
The details rock!:cool:
- May 12, 2012 at 2:55 pm #2361
Pete Walentin;2246 wrote: I am using the Ipad3 as well. When entering a SD Card with a DNG only I am able to import the file but whether Photo nor Iphoto is capable of resolving the file into something usefull. It stays as a pixelated image. Thinking about it, it is not about the hardware, it is about the software who would make it possible. Maybe I'm missing something here. 😉
The IPad is straight out of the box, no additional software. Takes both DNG and RWL files and coverts to JPG with full screen. Indeed quite strange. I just wanted to share this with all our Leica friends especially after having researced into its raw file capability and need for add software.
- May 10, 2012 at 3:44 pm #2311
Pete, I am using the new IPad 3. I am guessing that there should be no difference between M9 and S2 DNG files.
- October 12, 2011 at 10:28 pm #1124
- October 12, 2011 at 10:22 pm #1122
Congrats on the combo. Do you live and shoot in Miami?
- September 18, 2011 at 10:53 pm #988
Sure would like to see more Nocti pictures ……..
- September 8, 2011 at 10:16 pm #915
Fish jumping out of water, location Ft Myers. With the mighty M9. Guess the lens?
- August 29, 2011 at 11:51 pm #870
With the M9 – Hand held on a cold winter afternoon
- August 25, 2011 at 9:34 pm #847
From the mighty DL5
- July 21, 2011 at 1:19 am #629
the 50 summilux is very good