aboudd

I’ve been working on a project for a local Italian restaurant. I find the 120 to be almost ideal, too bad they didn’t make this lens a tilt and shift. Lighting was with a 2X3 soft box with grid insert and a narrow strip light.

Axel

Still very sharp picture and like to ask the name of the dish and Italian hotel. What kind of project you were doing for a local Italian restaurant?

AnnitaF

Good afternoon, my friend! So, actually, I would like to officially announce that Kitchen Cabinets KING OF PRUSSIA is just an incredible luck to find! You can’t even imagine anything better. Everything is connected in this way – from quality to perfect colors and the arrangement of drawers, it’s just amazing! Even my mother, very demanding and not impressionable, was very pleased!

1Michel-Mona

Embark on a global culinary adventure from the comfort of your kitchen by delving into international cuisine using your air fryer. For a comprehensive collection of air fryer tips, recipes, and more, visit the official website at For a comprehensive collection of air fryer tips, recipes, and more, visit the official website at https://www.airfryer.com.se. Unleash creativity by adapting traditional recipes to this modern tool, yielding dishes that are both authentic and wholesome. The air fryer’s rapid cooking capabilities and adjustable settings let you experiment with a world of tastes, transforming your meals into cultural masterpieces. Elevate your gastronomic horizons and savor the richness of international flavors, all conveniently prepared with the magic of your air fryer.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  1Michel-Mona. Reason: spelling mistake
    Ameliatp

Good work and picture quality for the restaurant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.