- May 18, 2022 at 3:51 am #28791
- June 14, 2022 at 3:17 pm #29002vtorosortFrequent MemberJoin Date: May 2022Posts: 15Offline
Hello. What methods of earning cryptocurrency do you know now?
- June 17, 2022 at 6:49 pm #29024palmariumsNew MemberJoin Date: Jan 2022Posts: 6Offline
Good evening! Well, now there are many ways to make money on the Internet, but I decided to try my hand at crypto trading. At first, I searched for various guides on the Internet until I came across the platform https://switchere.com/exchange/buy-bitcoin where you can buy bitcoin with credit card. It turned out to be a cool market place. Try!
- June 22, 2022 at 5:24 am #29049WollkraftFrequent MemberJoin Date: Apr 2022Posts: 15Offline
Good information, thanks. So perhaps you know where I can trade bitcon and other crypto in authomatic mode. I am very busy and even though I am not stupid, I have time for manual calculations.
- June 22, 2022 at 9:05 am #29052Mr.DarcyFrequent MemberJoin Date: Apr 2022Posts: 23Offline
I also like it when computer calculates routine operations. Otherwise we would still calculate with pen and paper. While I would prefer to invest this time into further professional development. Sometimes success is within a click of a mouse. And all that you need to do it to think outside the box. And never lose precious time.
- June 22, 2022 at 9:31 am #29055ClutchNixonNew MemberJoin Date: Jun 2022Posts: 2Offline
There are several ways to get cryptocurrency on the internet. The most popular ways are mining or trading. But I prefer to play games for cryptocurrency here Duckdice and think that this is the easiest and most fun way to get crypto. This virtual money became popular very fast. The rates are changing every day and this is a good opportunity to make money on it.
- December 22, 2022 at 2:31 pm #30702MousKopertNew MemberJoin Date: Dec 2022Posts: 2Offline
Transaction data is permanently recorded into files called blocks. You can think of it as a transaction ledger. Blocks are organised into a linear sequence over time.
New transactions are constantly being processed by miners into new blocks which are added to the end of the chain. As blocks are buried deeper and deeper into the blockchain they become harder and harder to change or remove, this gives rise of Bitcoin’s Irreversible Transactions.
- December 22, 2022 at 2:39 pm #30704FtenconolaNew MemberJoin Date: Dec 2022Posts: 2Offline
You can use the blockchain explorer by going to the testnet blockchain explorer. You can run a bitcoin testnet node mode if you want to test the Bitcoin network and run an experiment. It is a faster network compared to the real network and has relaxed rules for mining and transactions.
Various faucets are available for the Bitcoin Testnet. One example is the Bitcoin TestNet sandbox, where users can request bitcoin payments to their testnet bitcoin address.
- January 19, 2023 at 5:06 am #30883fargosyanNew MemberJoin Date: Nov 2022Posts: 10Offline
Guys, I see there are people here who are well versed in cryptocurrency, tell me what blockchain architecture is, thanks!
- January 19, 2023 at 5:08 am #30886gimmelNew MemberJoin Date: Nov 2022Posts: 15Offline
Hey! I recently read about blockchain architecture is Data Integrity: Blockchain technology is built in such a way that if a transaction is made or a block is added, then it cannot be edited. Ultimately, this provides a very high level of security. Really important information that helped me understand cryptocurrency!
- This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by gimmel.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.