Discussion Forum General Discussion General Leica Discussion First major “collector” purchase
    jirok

I like almost all shiny rocks. But I have a special affinity for garnets, and am looking out for a blue one. Obviously, I want to make sure what I end up purchasing is genuine; other than an AIG certificate, what are some things you would consider good signs in terms of that kind of stone?

Fernanso20

The color saturation is not too dark, many of the “blue” color-changing garnets I have seen or bounded personally were quite dark. If you like it, it’s not a problem, but obviously a medium saturation that’s not too dark is probably the most valuable. Also, a strong color change is always desirable. You can also check out other Gems here. I think you’ll like them.

Carolina22

hola

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  Carolina22.
    Armen2322

Hi Guys. Do you know who you should contact if you need your dishwasher repaired in Brossard? I would recommend contacting https://serviceservotech.com/location/brossard/ . They have experience with many brands of dishwashers, and can fix any problem quickly and efficiently. Plus, they have great service and a friendly staff. I hope I helped you

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  Armen2322.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.