ErvinSmith

I would really like to find a presentable car for a few days. Where can I rent one?

MarkUltra

What do you mean by a presentable car? A luxury car? Then buy yourself a racing car, idiot. If you mean a luxury car like a Lamborghini, then just rent it at Exotic Car Rentals Miami. Then maybe it will come to you that it's just metal on wheels. Any car in the world is just a means of transportation and not an indicator of solvency.

Anotanos

Thank you for such useful information!

bankroll22

Good post

krapteam

I really like German cars, but most of all I am a fan of Audi. But a new car from the showroom costs a lot of money. I have long thought how to solve this problem, and I got used audi for sale okc https://findacar.today/oklahoma-city-oklahoma/audi/used . They chose me the perfect option for the amount which was satisfactory to me.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  krapteam.
    gimmel

I think I'll have to remember if there is no mention of insurance in the car. In general, this does not really matter, you can easily open a new policy at the end of it in a new insurance company, the main thing is to know the rates in advance and the degree of protection. I opened a policy in selectautoprotect.weebly.com and there it is possible to choose the desired policy that will be affordable for you.

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  gimmel.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.