- November 6, 2012 at 10:08 pm #3170Pete WalentinNew MemberJoin Date: Jul 2011Posts: 195Offline
- November 6, 2012 at 11:17 pm #3171Josh LehrerLegendary MemberJoin Date: Aug 2014Posts: 233Currently using:
Leica M, Leica S, Leica CompactOffline
Gorgeous images! I’ve always been a Porsche enthusiast. Did they have any 959’s there?
- November 7, 2012 at 8:51 am #3174Pete WalentinNew MemberJoin Date: Jul 2011Posts: 195Offline
Yes, a silver one. 😉
- November 7, 2012 at 11:50 am #3175David KFrequent MemberJoin Date: Jun 2011Posts: 199Offline
- November 10, 2012 at 2:11 am #3188Mark GowinFrequent MemberJoin Date: Jan 2011Posts: 253Offline
Great images – 1 and 6 are my favorites.
- November 10, 2012 at 2:34 am #3189ArifNew MemberJoin Date: Jul 2011Posts: 49Offline
Very nice Pete, thanks for sharing. B&W works very well here.
- January 7, 2013 at 3:26 pm #3440Scott997New MemberJoin Date: Dec 2012Posts: 71Offline
Amazing Images. As a Porsche lover myself I am overdue for a trip to the museum. I will of course have to drive the Nurburgring as well.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.