- October 6, 2012 at 5:25 pm #3067David FarkasNewbieHollywood, FLJoin Date: Aug 2014Posts: 414Currently using:
Leica M, Leica S, Leica SL, Leica CLOffline
I'm in Maine right now for the LHSA Annual Meeting. On Thursday, I went out to the Portland Head Light for sunrise and it was blanketed in fog. So, I went out again this morning to give it another shot.
Here is a four shot pano stich with the S2 and 35mm just moments before the sun broke over the horizon. Each shot was 4sec @ f/11 and I used a Schneider 0.9 Soft Edge Graduated ND filter.
Tomorrow, I'm heading up to Bar Harbor for the Leica Akademie workshop. Hoping to get some more great shots.
- October 6, 2012 at 5:58 pm #3070ddanoisNew MemberJoin Date: Aug 2011Posts: 24Offline
Great shot David!
- October 7, 2012 at 1:37 am #3072Pete WalentinNew MemberJoin Date: Jul 2011Posts: 195Offline
- October 8, 2012 at 12:41 am #3076Mark GowinFrequent MemberJoin Date: Jan 2011Posts: 253Offline
Well done. Please show some more images from your trip.
- October 21, 2012 at 11:36 pm #3101Joe ColsonNew MemberJoin Date: Oct 2012Posts: 3Offline
Excellent image David. Well worth going back for the second attempt. And please post some from your Acadia visit.
- October 22, 2012 at 2:43 am #3102jdlaingNew MemberJoin Date: Oct 2012Posts: 4Offline
Very nice pano.
- November 5, 2012 at 1:30 pm #3161David KFrequent MemberJoin Date: Jun 2011Posts: 199Offline
Nicely done David…good to see you are still using the ND filters. I am too…
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.