Discussion Forum General Discussion General Leica Discussion Advise an interesting and informative website
    Kevin900

As it turned out, there is a lot of work in Poland now. Plus, there are very friendly people there and, most importantly, a convenient visa system. And everything is fine with taxes. I have now started looking for a job in Poland. Advise resources where I can see good vacancies in Poland.

Neolina

Here it depends on what kind of work you are looking for and what kind of education and specialty you have. Many of my acquaintances work in Poland mainly, however, in hard work, those who do not have a demanded specialty. And the announcements of vacancies I think that you can look on the Internet on special sites.

Mirabella

Now really, very many go to work in Poland, my friend left last year, and found work through his friend. If you are looking for a job specifically in your specialty, then you can look for ads. Just specify all the conditions of salary, accommodation, etc.

DrewGrants

Poland offers a thriving job market with friendly people, a convenient visa system, and favorable tax conditions. To find job opportunities, utilize popular job portals like Pracuj.pl, Indeed.pl, and GoldenLine.pl. Additionally, create a LinkedIn profile and engage with the professional community. Explore company websites for direct listings and consider contacting recruitment agencies specializing in international placements.

How To Build A Hydroponic Greenhouse In Your Backyard.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  DrewGrants.
    endy5

Thanks for the tips!

bawigig

thanks / it is very interesting for me too

Mirabella

There really is a lot of work in Poland. Basically, of course, working specialties are required, but if you have a qualification, you will find a higher paid job. Ads can be viewed on special sites, but at my leisure I listen to music, I find my favorite songs here https://tinytunes.app/ you can also download the application small android melodies or the music that you like, because you can also rest when then it is necessary.

Zigmund

You can work everywhere, if only there is a desire. Many of my friends work in Poland, some have been working for a long time. You can get a job. But you need to rest, it is correctly noticed. A very good site was prompted with small melodies.

Kapelnic

I would recommend starting from here: Jobs in Poland

User007

You can look for Government authorised job portals for the Poland market. I guess they have the best job postings. Highly verified and demanding jobs. I have been searching for a writer job in the technical documentation services domain, to use my technical skills. I will share the URL for your reference here.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  User007.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.