Johnydeep

I already know I’m going to take flack for adding weight to the car, but it does make a difference.

I realized very early on that the CR-Z is in need of some sound deadening, so I decided to start with the doors.

Removing the door interior was a bit of an annoying problem on the first door. The second removal was fairly simple to do, which means, read the “”door card”” DIY that Hoi made.

With the card removed you end up with the weather guard. I highly recommend wearing gloves and short sleeves when doing this because it is a mess! This car is the first car I have ever owned that originated in Japan. I have removed a lot of weather liners in my day, and the CR-Z has just about the nastiest butyl adhesive that I have ever come across. Think…almost toothpaste consistency, so be careful.

ForumExplorer42

Resonix Sound Solutions offers high quality materials and accessories to help you achieve the desired level of sound insulation in your vehicle with car sound deadening . You can visit their website to learn more about their products and services, and contact them for advice and recommendations specific to your vehicle make and model.

Don’t forget to also pay attention to the rules and laws in your area regarding exhaust system modifications to make sure you’re in compliance. Good luck improving the sound and comfort of your car!

Melisa Middel

RockAuto primarily offers customer service through an online self-service portal and help center. You can find more information at rockauto customer service number and see if it’s right for you. The company emphasizes that its online self-service model helps keep operating costs low, allowing it to offer auto parts at affordable prices. I believe that this information will be useful to you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.