Discussion Forum General Discussion General Leica Discussion How to Write an Essay: 10 Inaccuracies in Writing an Essay
    jamesthomas

1. Grammatical and punctuation errors. Errors in the text will cross out the candidate’s entire work – because they indicate, at the very least, that he or she has not even checked his or her own work.

2. logical errors. Arguments should prove the author’s thesis, not refute it. Moreover, they should not prove another thesis.

3. Repetition of thought. It is not worth repeating the same idea twice, even if in different words. The exception is a restated thesis in the 99papers reviews.

4. Plagiarism. Plagiarism is copying someone else’s work without citations or references to the author, which will lead to disqualification of the work and ruin the candidate’s image.

5. Flow of thoughts and philosophizing about life. Yes, an essay is free-form reasoning, but it has structure and is based on specifics: facts, examples, data, not abstract reflections.

6. Use of inappropriate vocabulary. An essay for a job application must be in a business style: the use of jargon and foul language is prohibited.

7. Inclusion of personal information in the essay. Information about age, gender, diseases, marital status may affect the objectivity of the employer’s evaluation of the candidate, so it is better not to touch it.

8. Inattentive checking of the work. It is not enough to check only the spelling and punctuation. Reread your own essay and make sure that it does not contain unfortunate turns, ambiguous expressions.

9. Insufficient details, long and tedious introductions. An inherently interesting essay can lose out on the fact that it lists statements that are not supported by examples.

10. Not full disclosure of the topic.

Taureg

The work of a nurse is extremely responsible, knowledge must be obtained and it is important to understand. Sometimes I have to turn to professionals for nursing assignment help . Thank you for helping out the occasional fine and preparing my assignments. I don’t know how I would have managed to finish my studies without your help with writing assignments.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Taureg.
    ClaudBriggs

To address these increased hazards

MaplDorn

In student life, there are difficulties when it is difficult to complete some tasks on your own. That’s what the internet is for online services. When I faced the problem of writing research papers, I found the service https://cheapessaysservice.com/cheap-research-papers.html which helped me with this task in a matter of hours. I really enjoyed working with this service.

alexmind

Each student had difficulty describing the essay. Therefore, we have found a resource that will help you with writing your scientific papers. When my friends and I couldn’t write an essay for weeks, we found the EssayBestWriter site, where we found a huge number of services for writing scientific papers, we chose SpeedyPapers for ourselves because they have affordable prices and there is a 10% discount with a more detailed review of this service you can check it out at SpeedyPaper

Nick Jonas

Order papers and get rid of the burden of writing assignments. Click here EssayMarket for a trusted and secure service that offers all types of academic assistance.

mayobscene

basket random EssayMarket is a good option for you.

AlanLuiz

Very interesting tips are given here about how to write an essay. I work with a service that provides correct my essay services. Apparently, writers who work in this service and write essays also use these principles. After all, it is difficult to write a quality essay without these principles.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.