- February 2, 2021 at 4:16 pm #26472FlorianNew MemberBetween Los Angeles and BerlinJoin Date: Jul 2020Posts: 2Currently using:
Leica M, Leica SL, Leica QOffline
I am trying to import a RAW file from the Leica Fotos App into Lightroom CC on iOS. I click the LR Button in Leica Fotos… Lightroom CC opens… and then nothing happens… I can not see the photo in Lightroom… What am I doing wrong??
- This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Florian.
- August 3, 2022 at 3:24 am #29351WollkraftFrequent MemberJoin Date: Apr 2022Posts: 19Offline
Hey, Florian the romantic hero, you seem to be so knowledgeable. Can you bother to help me then? I can’t convert mov video file on my Mac into mp4 and can’t upload it to youtube. Thanks, bro.
- August 3, 2022 at 12:17 pm #29355Mr.DarcyFrequent MemberJoin Date: Apr 2022Posts: 27Offline
What made you think he was knowledgeable? He seems to have no clue how to use Mac. So maybe you can read https://setapp.com/ that I was using myself? I found a relevant article for you there. I cannot come to your place and help in person, but I hope this instruction will help. Let me know how it goes anyway.
- This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Mr.Darcy.
- September 21, 2022 at 8:43 am #29782degastrNew MemberJoin Date: Aug 2022Posts: 12Offline
Personal messages and greetings are the most thoughtful things you can do. And there isn’t a more beautiful way to convey love than with cute pop-up cards here https://boomf.com/collections/religious-new-years-cards . With the help of our custom greeting card service, you can create your very own work of art, which you can then send to your loved ones early in the morning or enjoy with friends while sipping warm mulled wine.
- July 24, 2023 at 7:15 am #33332avastreepNew MemberJoin Date: Jul 2023Posts: 4Offline
Adobe Lightroom CC is a mobile application available for iOS devices. It is a powerful photo editing and organizing tool that allows users to edit and enhance their photos directly on their iPhones or iPads. With Lightroom CC on iOS, you can apply various adjustments, filters, and presets to your images, as well as manage and synchronize your photo library with the cloud-based Adobe Creative Cloud storage.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.