Discussion Forum Leica Q Images to Share More new images with the Leica Q…
    dalethorn

Possible graffiti in downtown – not yet determined.
    Leica Q, f5.6, 1/100 handheld, ISO 200.
    Graffiti

Historic buildings, with ongoing restoration.
    Leica Q, f5.6, 1/800 handheld, ISO 200.
    Historic District

dalethorn

This image required significant perspective correction, and then cropping, so may look a bit ragged. Shot as JPEG only.

Campus

dalethorn

This is JPEG only, shot through a plate-glass window, with some unavoidable reflections even though the lens barrel was squarely in contact with the window glass. So, a little cloning to remove the reflections….

Leica Q, f5.6, 1/2 second handheld-braced, ISO 200.
    Delicatessen

dalethorn

This is a place I visit on the Charleston County shoreline. The pond usually has a resident alligator, courtesy of Bulls Island nearby. There’s a light fog in the background.

Leica Q, f5.6, 1/1000 handheld, ISO 200.
    Pond, Wetland

dalethorn

Another Harbor image, different light, perspective, JPEG only process.

Leica Q, f5.6, 1/400 handheld, ISO 200.
    Charleston Harbor

Doug

I like the pond with the invisible alligator! He would have a duck dinner, I guess…
    In the shot just above, is that an aircraft carrier moored up there close to shore? I’m surprised the water is deep enough!

dalethorn

The USS Yorktown is anchored there, with more WW2 ships and a submarine behind it. They’re great for a tour.

The alligator in the pond loves pets, all sizes included, so a tough German Shepherd or Pitbull is just another lunch.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  dalethorn.

Attachments:
    dalethorn

Here’s a type of image that I rarely post, since the quality isn’t the best. But I took it on the street at night through a plate glass window, and in spite of using ISO 200, there’s more noise than I expected, due to the lack of good lighting. I thought it had a kind of “Home Sweet Home” look, and that made it a keeper.

Leica Q, f5.6, 1/4 sec. braced against window, ISO 200.
    Home Sweet Home

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.