- October 16, 2022 at 4:02 pm #29961KevinOrtizFrequent MemberJoin Date: Sep 2022Posts: 21Offline
Good morning! I want to have a musician course because want to go to school and make professional carrier. Who knows service where I can buy musician course?
- October 16, 2022 at 5:23 pm #29962JuanSantosNew MemberJoin Date: Oct 2022Posts: 2Offline
I just started the useyourear.com/courses program and I have found great value in it. I have found validation in the knowledge I already had, but also lots and lots of growth opportunities. Perhaps the only thing I would add is some sort of “entry evaluation” of a sort, so one could be ranked in a position that would put you a little farther down the road if one is already experienced.
- This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by JuanSantos.
- August 6, 2023 at 5:30 am #33414TauregFrequent MemberJoin Date: Dec 2021Posts: 26Offline
At the moment, I’m addicted to the soundcloud platform and have already uploaded some of my coolest songs there. How can I start promoting my songs and get more followers?
- August 6, 2023 at 7:05 am #33415Kerry SmithNew MemberJoin Date: Jul 2023Posts: 10Offline
Of course, it is important for any musician or singer who claims to be popular to have a lot of followers and likes for their musical work. But at the beginning of the journey, rarely any of the musicians blows up the hit parades. I want to advise you Promosoundgroup to promote your musical creativity in the soundcloud. And before you know it, popularity will knock on your door.
- October 22, 2023 at 11:11 am #34215MousKopertFrequent MemberJoin Date: Dec 2022Posts: 22Offline
Hey there! I’ve been having a bit of an issue with Amazon Music’s customer service recently, and I was wondering if any of you have experienced something similar. It’s been frustrating; they seem to take forever to respond to my inquiries and sometimes don’t even address the problem. Has anyone else encountered this? What are your thoughts on Amazon Music’s customer service? 🤔
- October 22, 2023 at 11:12 am #34216FtenconolaFrequent MemberJoin Date: Dec 2022Posts: 27Offline
Good day. Music streaming services have revolutionized the way we listen to and discover music. These platforms, such as Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, and Amazon Music, have completely changed the music industry by giving users access to a virtually unlimited library of songs at their fingertips. When I was looking for the perfect streaming service for myself, I read a lot of amazon music reviews and decided to go with them, and now I can confidently say that it was the right decision.
- This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Ftenconola.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.