Mr.Darcy

What do you think is more appropriate for casual Friday dress code in the office? Tee shirt or a formal shirt without tie and full suit? Share please.

samanthafax

I think you can wear both. Just change the style now and then. Let me show you my own collection of shirts. Very similar to what you see in this picture. You can change colors too.

redflagmapleleaf

But don’t you think that wearing the same style shirts every casual Friday will be boring? I would suggest you visit pretty nice t-shirts by Our Legacy and check out that beige rope weave T-shirt that you can see on a model. I think if you wear this once in a while, you will make a better impression.

Johnydeep

I want to update my wardrobe and update my shoe collection. Can you recommend any stores or online stores that offer a wide selection of quality men’s clothing and shoes? I am particularly interested in casual and formal wear for different occasions. Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Ftenconola

Choosing a shirt is one thing and another thing is how you will look in it, like everyone else or stylish and original. In order not to blend in with the gray mass of people around you wearing similar shirts, you should think about individuality and show your imagination by creating an individual print that can be easily applied to a shirt using dtf transfer.
    If you don’t know what is a dtf transfer I can tell you in a nutshell that it is printing an image on a special film and then transferring that image onto fabric using heat and pressure. These clothing prints hold up better in washing than traditional methods and feature vibrant colors that are excellent at preserving the vibrancy of colors and the clarity of complex patterns on a variety of fabrics.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Ftenconola.
    Melisa Middel

Hello! Offering high-quality shapewear, the Shapermint brand has gained incredible popularity. Regardless of what kind of shapewear the customer needs, she will find excellent options for herself in their catalog. The quality of their products is always very high, and all customers appreciate this. But if the customer is dissatisfied with the product she received, she just needs to contact shapermint inform the support service employee about this, and he will offer options for solving this unpleasant situation.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.