emmanewman

Tired of Walgreens not getting prescriptions from dr’s, several of our dr’s have asked us if we would change because of this

WilliamWoodland

What exactly do they mean by the word change?

JenniferGray

I use exclusively online pharmacies. Going to the local store is a nightmare. So difficult to choose the right medicines without a medical prescription. And I am the type of person who doesn’t visit doctors too often. I like to prevent illnesses more than to treat them. So that’s why I buy my essentials online at https://www.aptekastore.com/en/fastum-gel-50g-p-712.html. My last purchase was this gel that treats inflammations. Being a skater, I always have muscle and back pain. And the truth is the pain appears randomly. So having all the medicines in the house is so opportunely!

LeonardSlaterd

If I need to order specialty medications, I sometimes use an online pharmacy.

Montenegros

I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble with Walgreens. I had a similar issue with them when I was trying to fill a prescription for an anti-depressant that my doctor had prescribed for me. I had been dealing with depression for a few months and was having difficulty getting out of bed and going to work. I had tried different lifestyle changes and was about to give up until my doctor suggested I try an anti-depressant. I was hesitant at first, but after a few weeks of taking the medication, I noticed a huge difference in my mood and energy level. Unfortunately, when I went to Walgreens to fill the prescription, they told me they didn’t have it in stock and that they couldn’t get it for me. I was really frustrated and thought I was going to have to wait weeks or even months to get the medication. That’s when I found https://www.pillpal.to/anti-depressant-1801. I never had any problems ordering online. I hope that it will also be helpful for you!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Montenegros.
    jsmesbound12

We use several different pharmacies depending on our needs. We typically use CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens, Walmart Pharmacy, and others to check this. We also use online pharmacies such as GoodRx, Blink Health, and Express Scripts.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  jsmesbound12.
    fargosyan

Hey guys! Could you please advise me on the pharmacy for cancer treatment? Thanks in advance for your answers!

charioteer

Hey everyone! It would be really nice if you share with us some remedies that can help with cancer treatment. Thanks in advance for your answers!

DamariMalone

Hey there! Even though this thread is a bit old, I still feel your frustration with Walgreens. It sucks when they can’t seem to get their act together and get prescriptions from the doctor’s office. Have you considered trying out a different pharmacy? I personally use CVS and have had a pretty good experience with them. But, if you’re looking for a way to save some cash, you should check out this awesome website I found – Save up to 80% on your prescriptions. It’s a total game-changer when it comes to getting your meds without breaking the bank. Hope this helps!

paulryan

The choice of pharmacy may depend on factors such as location, convenience, services offered, and personal preferences. Some well-known pharmacy chains include CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart Pharmacy, and Costco Pharmacy in the United States. In the United Kingdom, notable pharmacy chains include Boots, LloydsPharmacy, Superdrug Pharmacy, Well Pharmacy, and Rowlands Pharmacy. It’s important to select a pharmacy that meets your specific needs, offers the services you require, and is convenient for you to access.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.