Discussion Forum General Discussion General Leica Discussion Where can I buy a custom travel mug with a logo?
    Kevin900

My friend is an avid traveler and always goes to all sorts of interesting places and forests. He always has all the necessary supplies in his backpack. His birthday is coming up and I want to give him a travel mug with his name on it. Where can I order one?

Nill87

Yes indeed. It would be a wonderful gift. Everyone loves attention on their birthday and especially gifts with his name on them. Now they print logos and any drawings and inscriptions on almost anything.

Neolina

It is now possible to order any almost merchandise with the print you desire. You can also order a mug print with your friend’s name on it. It will be very even original and non-standard gift, such a travel mug. Especially if your friend likes to travel.

Piter87

It’s actually a very nice gift. And what could be better for a person who is engaged in such sports? There is a great store https://www.promotionalproducts.com/custom-travel-mugs.htm where you can order a personalized travel mug with any very high-quality text, pattern or logo. Your friend will be very pleased.

MartyN87

Oh, I want a mug like that too. Is it possible to draw on clothes there too? I would also buy the same one with my clothes. Thank you so much for the information. This is a really good gift. And I think not only for athletes. Many people have such mugs and they are always very convenient.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.