- In reply to: Leica Store wrote a new post, Leica Announces the Leica M-P (Typ 240) Camera Today, Leica Camera has announced the new Leica M-P (Typ 240) camera in black paint and silver chrome. Similar in concept to the Leica M9-P and Leica M8.2, the Leica M-P (Typ 240) offers a number of new features and enhancements over the current Leica M (Typ 240). The new features include:
- Rear LCD screen made from scratch-resistant sapphire glass
- Larger, 2GB image buffer for longer continuous shooting
- Classic Leica look with removal of red Leica dot and "M" logo
- Leica script writing on top plate
- Frame line selector lever has been added
- Info button, directional pad, and thumb wheel "blacked out" on black paint model
- Removal of "Leica Camera Made in Germany" from rear of top plate
- Scratch resistant display-cover made of sapphire glass
- Long-lasting readiness to capture due to a large double sized image buffer of 2GB
- Pure look without the Leica Logo and “M” lettering on the front side
- Manual viewfinder frame selection with the traditional ‘frame selector‘
josh speaks so rapidly (or the video has been speeded up) that I can barely understand what he is saying, much less take the information in. I gave up after a few minutes into video number two.
Pity, because I’d like to hear what he has to say.