• #1246

    Hi, does anyone know where I can get my new S2 Body insured (£16700)… as all the companies I have tried limit a single article to £15000. I am retired and do not profit from my Photography except for competitions if I’m lucky. I don’t mind if I have to insure as a Professional.
    any help please. thanks

  • #1248

    Hi Andy – I assume you have a household policy for your residence? If they have a value/item limit, perhaps a separate rider could be drawn up. Cars often are valued more, of course, and are put to risk at least as much, so there should be a solution.

    Good reminder for me to again discuss this with my household agent… As I recall previously there was a need for a listing with description, replacement value, serial number etc. I need to follow through on this, now with the S2!

  • #1250

    I carry insurance offered through NANPA – expensive but full coverage

  • #1252

    I have mine insured in Germany but that person does not offer for the UK. I found the insurance after I googled camera insurance. There are several insurance companies that offer special camera equipment insurance for items that are much more expensive than a S2 (Yes those do exist!).

  • #35137
    Melisa Middel

    Hey there! Health insurance is an integral part of maintaining well-being, and Humana is a top choice for its comprehensive plans that focus on preventive care and commitment to excellent customer service. For those who are looking for reliable health insurance, we can recommend reading the reviews here https://humana.pissedconsumer.com/review.html and everyone can decide for themselves whether to use the services of this company and whether their insurance policies are suitable for them.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.