RichardSnow

Hey, what’s up, forum fam? I’m looking for some good sites to keep up with the latest news in the world of cryptocurrency. There’s so much happening in this space, and I wanna stay informed so I can make smart decisions about my investments. I’ve checked out a few sites already, but I’m not quite satisfied with what I’ve found. So, if any of y’all know of a good site with up-to-date and reliable crypto news, please let me know! I appreciate any recommendations you can give me. Thanks, y’all!

Dave

Hey, pal! I myself am now actively studying the world of cryptocurrencies, namely the topic of launching crypto projects. I think this information can be useful for you as well, for example you can read about crypto roadmap, I found there a lot of useful information for launching my crypto project, but it will also give you an understanding of how to distinguish worthwhile projects. I hope it will help you.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by  Dave.
    Rhys

Where can I find a convenient trading calculator? I’m looking for a tool that will help me make correct calculations without unnecessary complexity.

ImboSan

I know of a great trading calculator that may be useful, read more here. This calculator is easy to use and provides a wide range of tools for calculating various trading parameters. I have used it myself many times and can attest to its effectiveness. If you’re interested, I can share a link to this calculator so you can try it out for yourself.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.