Discussion Forum General Discussion General Leica Discussion Has anyone tried cbd to normalize sleep?
    ClaudBriggs

Has anyone tried cbd to normalize sleep?

MosesAlexander

My grandmother was very much helped by CBD for her migraines. she had been suffering for years.
    But at some point, I started suggesting that she try it. she rebelled for a long time but eventually agreed.
    Now she has no migraine at all, and I am very happy about that.

Taureg

You know, I often had problems with sleep and cannabis helped me. But now I am a cannabis grower and I buy seeds here https://herbiesheadshop.com/cannabis-seeds-usa/cannabis-seeds-texas to grow three to five plants at home for personal use. I have an MMJ card and don't spend money on different strains at all. I also advise you to start growing cannabis so that you always have this amazing natural medicine on hand.

MitchMitch

I don't know many CBD or marijuana users, but I know enough of them to know that I specifically chose not to use CBD for my insomnia because of this effect. I additionally looked up some research about its effects on sleep and found links to it preventing people from reaching the REM cycle.

Oswaltd

Yeah! It is really good thing!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.