- June 10, 2022 at 8:57 am #28959ClaudBriggsNew MemberJoin Date: Jan 2022Posts: 11Offline
Has anyone tried cbd to normalize sleep?
- June 11, 2022 at 6:34 am #28968MosesAlexanderNew MemberJoin Date: Jan 2022Posts: 7Offline
My grandmother was very much helped by CBD for her migraines. she had been suffering for years.
But at some point, I started suggesting that she try it. she rebelled for a long time but eventually agreed.
Now she has no migraine at all, and I am very happy about that.
- June 13, 2022 at 6:51 am #28992TauregNew MemberJoin Date: Dec 2021Posts: 5Offline
You know, I often had problems with sleep and cannabis helped me. But now I am a cannabis grower and I buy seeds here https://herbiesheadshop.com/cannabis-seeds-usa/cannabis-seeds-texas to grow three to five plants at home for personal use. I have an MMJ card and don't spend money on different strains at all. I also advise you to start growing cannabis so that you always have this amazing natural medicine on hand.
- June 19, 2022 at 9:40 am #29040MitchMitchNew MemberJoin Date: Jun 2022Posts: 1Offline
I don't know many CBD or marijuana users, but I know enough of them to know that I specifically chose not to use CBD for my insomnia because of this effect. I additionally looked up some research about its effects on sleep and found links to it preventing people from reaching the REM cycle.
- June 24, 2022 at 7:24 am #29064OswaltdNew MemberJoin Date: Jun 2022Posts: 1Offline
Yeah! It is really good thing!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.