Discussion Forum Leica S System S Lenses Florenz with new LEICA S and ELMARIT S 30 2,8f ASPH
    Tiago

Happy new year !!!

(Mantova not Florenz) ISO 100 1/90 s f/11

ISO 400 1/125 s f/2,8

ISO 100 1/180 s f/11

ISO 200 1/6 s f/ 9,5 Tripod

peterv

Nice images, thanks for sharing.
    The 30 mm is a lens I think I will skip, when I get my line up of S lenses together. I lust for the 24 mm and I think 30 mm would be too close, but these look great.
    Oh, and best wishes to you and the red dot team!

Tiago

thank you !!

Rolophoto

Yes, excellent images. Thanks.

I have the 35 & 70mm Summarit-S lenses and 5 Hasselblad V lenses. Few of these get used regularly as the 70mm is my go to lens, so the much lower investment in Hasselblad lenses is helpful whilst maintaining a fabulous level of quality. I would like to complete my set with a 24mm too, as it’s way beyond the limits of the V system and may release my SWC to help fund it.

Tiago

ISO 200 1/90 f9,5

ISO 100 1/60 f5,6

ISO 200 1/90 f2,8

peterv

These are nice too 🙂

I like the way you chose to expose the last one. I find the withe balance in this picture well chosen also, nice highlights.

Kind regards,
    Peter

RVB

Rolophoto;5954 wrote: Yes, excellent images. Thanks.

I have the 35 & 70mm Summarit-S lenses and 5 Hasselblad V lenses. Few of these get used regularly as the 70mm is my go to lens, so the much lower investment in Hasselblad lenses is helpful whilst maintaining a fabulous level of quality. I would like to complete my set with a 24mm too, as it’s way beyond the limits of the V system and may release my SWC to help fund it.

Very nice images.. the shot of the Ponte Vecchio is my favourite .. I am a fan of the 30mm,its very good,I also have the S24mm,its an amazing ultra wide lens,colour,contrast and resolution are second to none..you won’t be disappointed.. 🙂

Arif

I like them as well. Good effort to try new things and a mix of the old.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.