Pete Walentin

S2 + 30mm

Kurt Kamka

Gorgeous, Pete. What do you think of the 30mm?

Kurt

Pete Walentin

Kurt Kamka;1720 wrote: Gorgeous, Pete. What do you think of the 30mm?

Thanks Kurt.

Re the 30mm: I love it!

Think about the 35mm, add some minor weight, size and distortion and you have it. But you could ignore the last point as you have your lens profile in LR.

For me it is the Wide-angle focal length to go. I do need nothing with a greater FOV. In other words: I am pretty happy. :rolleyes:

David Farkas

Nice. Seeing as how I only got to use the 30mm off a small balcony in NYC, your image really makes me want to go out for a “real” test. Hopefully, Leica will ramp up production soon.

arminw

Well done your picture looks absolutely gorgeous … fantastic ! I can’t wait for my wide angle lens to arrive … I am going for the 35 mm .

Pete Walentin

Thanks for the feedback.

David K

It’s a beautiful shot Pete…well done, and the colors are fabulous. Also like the way the clouds over the mountains add some balance to the image. If it were mine I’d probably clone out the black wire… but I realize that’s a matter of individual taste and philosophy.

rgk

wonderful photo, please tell where the church is located

Pete Walentin

David K;1735 wrote: It’s a beautiful shot Pete…well done, and the colors are fabulous. Also like the way the clouds over the mountains add some balance to the image. If it were mine I’d probably clone out the black wire… but I realize that’s a matter of individual taste and philosophy.

Thanks. Re the wire: I thought about it but CS5s Content Aware wasn’t able to do it quickly so I decided to leave it as is but in general I agree. 😉

rgk;1736 wrote: wonderful photo, please tell where the church is located

Thanks. The church is in New Zealand, South Island at Lake Tekapo. It is THE tourist spot in this area and it was pure luck, after finding the right spot during the day, to come back later that day and after another one to two hours of waiting I got the church without any human being. 😉

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.