Josh Lehrer

A quick shot from Miami Beach today with the D-Lux 6. To have the full range of shadow and highlight detail, I processed the same RAW file twice and blended them in Photoshop. So it’s kind of like an HDR, but all the dynamic range you see here was contained in one single file. ISO80, f/2.8 at 1/125.

Scott997

A beautiful picture Josh.

Mark Gowin

Pretty impressive that you were able to recover the shadows well enough to show the colors in the glass windows.

mgadams

First couple of days with the D-Lux 6. My first Leica, sort of a concession to not getting an SLR due to all the equipment rangling that needs to be done and just wanted a good quality camera. The lense is super fast, night time shots with no flash come out great and the video is nice too. Anyway this is an unprocessed shot straight from the camera while we were at Koh Samui on the weekend. So far im really enjoying my first Leica and with the exception of obviously lense swapping it seems a great piece of kit and comes with Lightroom 4 which also tells me they have confidence in their product.
    Cheers
    Mgadams

Attached files

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.