- August 19, 2013 at 6:54 pm #4163dalethornEstablished MemberSouth CarolinaJoin Date: Oct 2012Posts: 316Currently using:
Like new X Vario – purchased from Dale Photo – used a few days – no scuffs or wear – switching to M camera. Best offer I get over $2150 – Continental U.S. only.
- August 19, 2013 at 10:10 pm #4164SawboneslfNew MemberJoin Date: Sep 2011Posts: 3Offline
Do you accept Paypal?
- August 25, 2013 at 6:13 am #4174dalethornEstablished MemberSouth CarolinaJoin Date: Oct 2012Posts: 316Currently using:
Sawboneslf;5002 wrote: Do you accept Paypal?
Yes – sorry I didn’t see this – been away for a week.
- October 14, 2013 at 11:10 pm #4281dalethornEstablished MemberSouth CarolinaJoin Date: Oct 2012Posts: 316Currently using:
The X Vario went to a new owner in Texas last week.
- December 3, 2013 at 6:09 pm #4405naomisyNew MemberJoin Date: Oct 2013Posts: 10Offline
Is this sold yet?
- December 3, 2013 at 6:45 pm #4408Established MemberSouth CarolinaJoin Date: Oct 2012Posts: 316Currently using:
naomisy;5816 wrote: Is this sold yet?
Yes, it’s sold, but I wish now I hadn’t sold it. It had the perfect feel and the best zoom lens (for quality and for zooming) that I’ve ever used. I have the Monochrom and the C-112 and the DLux6 now, and also a Panasonic GM1, but I mostly carry the GM1 and I would like to have a X Vario again. Maybe I’ll sell the Monochrom and Noctilux.
- February 8, 2014 at 8:31 pm #4523satijntjeNew MemberJoin Date: Feb 2014Posts: 1Offline
Hi, my first post here.
As I can see there are also several camera hoppers here as well.
Same for me, sold the Vario las week, but still have the M240 with Nocti.
Until now no regret that I sold the Vario but nose I want to sell M stuff to get an second hand S2.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.