Josep12h

Where can I order a cab and transfer from Thessaloniki Macedonia Airport (SKG) to Thessaloniki City?

charioteer

Hey guys! Do you aware of any other airport transportation companies? I would be so grateful for any advice!

pipyao

As a person who often uses airports and flies to different countries, it is important to me that when I arrive from the next flight tired back to my hometown I can quickly get home. Orlando airport shuttle regularly helps me do that. These guys provide me with the best cars and the best chauffeurs, who do a great job and get me home quickly every time.
    I hope my advice helps you!

Mr.Darcy

Hi, can you help me rent a jeep in Scotland? I am going to view Highlands, and as far as I can see there are no good bus routes. Besides, I will have some luggage.

Wollkraft

Well, as far as I can see, going sightseeing by bus is a somewhat ungrateful thing. Especially with luggage. So I would really recommend you to book Highlands and Islands Jeep tours and not to rent a jeep. If you are from the USA, you will always feel stressed because of different driving directions. And that company is able to arrange something really special for you.

Dave

Hi everyone, I want to ask you about how to avoid being extorted when renting a car? I recently encountered a situation where I rented a car, drove it, and after I was required to pay for repairs, because it allegedly had scratches, but I did not do them.

jirok

Hi, your best bet is to document the condition of the car: before leaving the parking lot, take a photo or video of the car exterior and interior, noting any existing scratches, dents or other damage, you can use Trusted Virtual Witness for this so that you cannot be charged with anything. Make sure that the rental company is aware of any pre-existing damage and has noted it on the rental agreement.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  jirok.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.