Unkei

Hello all,
    I just ordered a new D-Lux 7 from Leica. I have had Kindle Photographers Guide To (insert model) Leica Digital Camera. At this point the same book is not offered for the D-Lux 7, but is offered for the Type 10. My question to those in the know, is are the two cameras physical controls more or less identical? In other words, would I be wasting my money to buy the book for the 109? I have downloaded the D-Lux 7 manual in pdf form, but I like the additional information given in the Kindle Photographers Guide To (insert model) Leica Digital Camera books. Sorry to be so long winded, just really excited by my Leica purchase. Thanks in advance for any help or information.
    Unkei

Klais

Yes, they are generally close to identical =)

Klais

There are many diverse works, and each one has something the creator specifically intended to write down. But it’s crucial to realize that you must first consider your own decisions. It was crucial to me that “A Doll’s House” be considered my greatest piece because it’s a fascinating and thought-provoking tale that everyone should read. There is an essay list about it A Doll’s House learn more , You should definitely give it a closer read, in my opinion.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Klais.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.