- June 14, 2022 at 8:44 am #29000RichardSnowNew MemberJoin Date: May 2022Posts: 14Offline
My friend has an alcohol addiction. How can I help him?
- June 14, 2022 at 2:37 pm #29001ClaudBriggsFrequent MemberJoin Date: Jan 2022Posts: 23Offline
If your high alcohol dependence is reduced, you will contact your healthcare professional. You can start with detox programs to completely cleanse the body of alcohol, and for those who want to reduce the desire to drink, medications consumed.
- June 14, 2022 at 5:42 pm #29004AnnieLeBleueNew MemberJoin Date: Mar 2022Posts: 13Offline
Yeah, I totally agree with your opinion. As for me, of course, good pharmacies have everything you need to do everything that doctors prescribe. It’s strange that you commented on that. But if you have any doubts, you can contact https://cbd.market/coupons/elixinol and check this medicine to make your body well-being.
- January 13, 2023 at 1:00 pm #30841SmitaNamanaNew MemberJoin Date: Jan 2023Posts: 2Offline
Hmm, it seems to me that it is best to go on a detox course or, for example, contact a specialist to help you stop drinking alcohol.
- January 17, 2023 at 6:42 am #30865SmitaNamanaNew MemberJoin Date: Jan 2023Posts: 2Offline
Alcohol addiction is very scary and needs to be treated. So you need to contact a specialist as soon as possible so that your friend can be helped. My brother also had an alcohol addiction, so I understand you. As soon as I found out about my brother’s addiction, I immediately began to look for ways to help him. One doctor advised the site https://fherehab.com/detox/ where you can find a special detox program. And it really helped my brother, he began to gradually give up alcohol. I think that such a detox program will help your friend too.
- January 17, 2023 at 5:40 am #30858kikefNew MemberJoin Date: Jan 2023Posts: 11Offline
Alcohol addiction is very dangerous
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.