koala54

Just discovered that new IPad accepts and covert by itself DNG and RWL files via the camera kit to JPEG. This is very useful as there is no need to shoot JPEG with the M9 and Dlux.

Pete Walentin

Really? I still shot when on the run with dng and jpg. I will instantly give it a try.

Pete Walentin

It does not work with the S2 DNGs. πŸ™

koala54

Pete, I am using the new IPad 3. I am guessing that there should be no difference between M9 and S2 DNG files.

Pete Walentin

I am using the Ipad3 as well. When entering a SD Card with a DNG only I am able to import the file but whether Photo nor Iphoto is capable of resolving the file into something usefull. It stays as a pixelated image. Thinking about it, it is not about the hardware, it is about the software who would make it possible. Maybe I’m missing something here. πŸ˜‰

koala54

Pete Walentin;2246 wrote: I am using the Ipad3 as well. When entering a SD Card with a DNG only I am able to import the file but whether Photo nor Iphoto is capable of resolving the file into something usefull. It stays as a pixelated image. Thinking about it, it is not about the hardware, it is about the software who would make it possible. Maybe I’m missing something here. πŸ˜‰

The IPad is straight out of the box, no additional software. Takes both DNG and RWL files and coverts to JPG with full screen. Indeed quite strange. I just wanted to share this with all our Leica friends especially after having researced into its raw file capability and need for add software.

Imran520

The third generation New iPad is a tablet computer, developed and marketed by Apple Inc. The third device in the iPad line of tablets, it added a Retina display, the new Apple A5X chip with a quad-core graphics processor, a 5 megapixel camera, HD 1080p video recording.

Wollkraft

I was very disappointed with my iPad so I shifted back to Windows and standard PC. But for years of not using it I forgot how to work correctly on it.

Mr.Darcy

So what’s the point? You can always find a tutorial on how to use Windows. When I bought my PC I was not an expert either. But I came across https://www.auslogics.com/en/articles/winkey-not-working-on-windows-10/ and found out that it can cope with all the problems that I realistically or potentially have there.

degastr

In fact, I believe that sports betting is very difficult because it is totally unfathomable. So I discovered a website that assisted people in finding work and earning money, which I have been using for quite some time! Follow the mostbet giriş link to see how you can help tens of thousands of people make money! Best of luck!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.