- January 6, 2013 at 7:05 pm #3435Scott997New MemberJoin Date: Dec 2012Posts: 71Offline
I will be back at the end of January shooting the 24. I will have my M9 and I will also be shooting with a Monochrom. All the pictures above were shot with M9 @ 50mm (Noctilux)
- January 6, 2013 at 7:18 pm #3436Mark GowinFrequent MemberJoin Date: Jan 2011Posts: 253Offline
Scott, I like the series. They provide a more personal viewpoint of the racing scene. The thin DOF works well in most cases, but it can be tough to get in the correct place with a rangefinder. For example, in the last photo the plane of focus is on the neck instead of the eyes unless that was intentional.
- January 6, 2013 at 11:01 pm #3437Pete WalentinNew MemberJoin Date: Jul 2011Posts: 195Offline
I'm jealous. 🙂 More please!
- January 7, 2013 at 1:16 am #3438Josh LehrerLegendary MemberJoin Date: Aug 2014Posts: 233Currently using:
Leica M, Leica S, Leica CompactOffline
Nice stuff Scott! I can't wait to see some of the photos from the actual race weekend. I'll agree with Mark that the focus on the last shot is a bit off, but for someone who JUST got a Noctilux and is really new to the M system, you are doing amazing things with it. Keep it up!
- January 7, 2013 at 5:07 am #3439Scott997New MemberJoin Date: Dec 2012Posts: 71Offline
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.