- December 29, 2022 at 4:50 am #30743jobstatementNew MemberJoin Date: Nov 2022Posts: 10Offline
Hi all. So I just have 1 question. If I invest money in the stock market or even start stock trading regularly, how does that affect my TDIU if at all. Thanks in advance
- December 29, 2022 at 4:51 am #30744herminsulbonusFrequent MemberJoin Date: Dec 2022Posts: 26Offline
I will try and find some information to help you.
- December 29, 2022 at 4:53 am #30745emmanewmanNew MemberJoin Date: Nov 2022Posts: 5Offline
It’s hard to say how it will affect you. Start first, get a profit for at least a few months in a row, then you’ll understand from your budget how it’ll affect TDIU and taxes. If it’ll be a non-permanent income, then it isn’t profitable, especially if you don’t have a safety cushion. Forex, as a whole, isn’t an easy thing to do. It’s hard not to get discouraged when you lose profits. When I started, I made a huge mistake, I failed to take into account the time factor, which I read in an article about forex market time, and I invested more than I should have done the first time. I’ve abandoned it for a while, and now I’m considering resuming it. Hope I’ll be lucky.
- March 22, 2023 at 5:54 am #31419pipyaoFrequent MemberJoin Date: Oct 2022Posts: 46Offline
Hey folks! Which trading platforms do you usually use for your trading sessions on Forex? Thanks in advance for your answers!
- March 22, 2023 at 6:37 am #31420Fernanso20Established MemberJoin Date: Oct 2022Posts: 48Offline
I think that if you trade on forex then it is very important to use a trading platform such as Meta Trader 4, because it will give you a lot of tools which will allow you to increase your trading efficiency. I think you should take a look at this one if you want to know how to install and start using this trading platform.
- August 5, 2023 at 8:20 am #33404JohnydeepFrequent MemberJoin Date: Jan 2023Posts: 47Offline
How can I access global financial markets with an account that is optimized for my individual financial skills, goals and needs? I would like to receive information on how to choose the right account or platform for investing and trading, as well as which financial instruments and markets would be most suitable for my experience and investment profile.
- August 5, 2023 at 8:22 am #33405charioteerEstablished MemberJoin Date: Oct 2022Posts: 75Offline
Certainly! I know of a great site that gives you access to the world’s financial markets and allows you to choose an account that suits your skills and needs, see https://jpfbs.com/trading. On the site you will find a variety of financial instruments and markets for investing and trading. It offers a user-friendly interface, a wide range of assets, and transparent trading conditions. You can easily open an account and start your financial activities with confidence and security.
- August 28, 2023 at 9:12 am #33558DaveFrequent MemberJoin Date: Dec 2022Posts: 38Currently using:
Hello, everyone! I want to start trading forex. Can you share some tips with me? Or something like that, in general anything that can help a beginner is welcome.
- August 28, 2023 at 9:13 am #33559jirokFrequent MemberJoin Date: Nov 2022Posts: 45Offline
I used to waste money on low-quality signals until I read fbs broker review on what to look for when choosing quality signal providers. Their advice helped me to identify and avoid fraudulent services. I also opened an account with FBS broker based on forexschool’s review. Thanks to forexschool’s invaluable recommendations, my trading profits have increased significantly!
- This reply was modified 3 months ago by jirok.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.