- May 24, 2023 at 9:04 am #32643Kevin900Frequent MemberJoin Date: Apr 2023Posts: 25Offline
I want to buy a supported FORD car. It can even be broken. But it is necessary that the price be truthful and correspond to the present condition of the car. Where can I see honest catalogs of used FORD cars and what would immediately be an opportunity to see the VIN history of this car?
- May 25, 2023 at 1:29 am #32645RaptorFighterNew MemberJoin Date: May 2023Posts: 11Offline
There are various independent used car dealerships and online marketplaces, such as eBay Motors or Craigslist, where you can find used Ford cars. While these platforms may not provide direct access to a VIN history report, you can request the VIN from the seller and obtain a Carfax report or use other services to check the vehicle’s history.
- May 26, 2023 at 7:08 am #32761NeolinaNew MemberJoin Date: Apr 2023Posts: 21Offline
Now a lot of used cars are sold. And on car markets and through online stores you can buy a used foreign car. But if you want the Ford brand car, then use the search, now you can buy not new cars even at the auction.
- May 27, 2023 at 3:10 am #32773ZigmundNew MemberJoin Date: Apr 2023Posts: 21Offline
Now used cars are sold in salons, hopper markets, through online stores you can purchase a car of any brand, including Ford. You can even buy a car used at the auction https://stat.vin/vehicles/AUTOMOBILE/FORD, but be sure to watch the history of the car, you can even order a car delivery from the USA, in general, there is a choice, but it is worth reminding him that you need to recall that you need Be sure to check the history of the car according to the VIN code.
- May 28, 2023 at 5:38 am #32784NeolinaNew MemberJoin Date: Apr 2023Posts: 21Offline
As far as I know, Ford cars, even used, can “run” without problems for many years. Just be careful when buying a car through the auction, until you check the carefully reliable history of the car, do not buy. They say that if the car has been in a serious accident, then it will not serve for a long time.
- July 14, 2023 at 7:05 am #33169
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.