Likaleica

Forgive me if this has already been covered, but I have searched the forum and not found an answer.

Other than using WiFi SD card, is there a way to tether the S2 and/or M to an iPad?

Tim

David Farkas

Likaleica;6090 wrote: Forgive me if this has already been covered, but I have searched the forum and not found an answer.

Other than using WiFi SD card, is there a way to tether the S2 and/or M to an iPad?

Tim

A WiFi card is the only way we know of to tether an S2 or S to an iPad. An iPad can’t run desktop software, only iOS apps, so functionality will be limited.

You could use a MacBook Air 11inch if you are purely Mac based or a Microsoft Surface Pro 2 for a tablet experience with full Lightroom support.

Likaleica

Thanks, David. I’m just looking to be able to check a larger image while out doing landscapes, etc, rather than magnifying the LCD on the computer. Interestingly, the EyeFi website does not list either the S cameras or the M (240) as compatible with their cards and software.

Tim

David Farkas

The EyeFi cards are definitely compatible with the S and M240. The bottom plate of the M240 was actually not to block WiFi signals (plastic-filled cutout of metal right under SD slot).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.