- July 3, 2013 at 1:49 pm #3997
- July 17, 2013 at 8:10 pm #4069
- July 18, 2013 at 8:05 am #4072stephanNew MemberJoin Date: Nov 2011Posts: 100Offline
love the first one 🙂
do you really think 1/1000 is needed?
- July 18, 2013 at 7:45 pm #4074
Yes!!! After having it I could NOT go back. The ability to control ambient light! To expose the background properly while shooting a shallow depth of field. YES YES YES! Worth the price of admission. There is magic in the files of the S but using the CS lenses outdoors/flash photography, my gosh it's a whole new world and I like it.
Its like driving now I'm driving 400 HP as my daily driver and your asking me If I want to drive 300hp. NO CAN DO! =)
In photography the addiction is speed just like cars. Faster lenses, faster sync speeds. I want more, more, and more!
- July 18, 2013 at 7:48 pm #4075
- July 24, 2013 at 11:51 pm #4081Mark GowinFrequent MemberJoin Date: Jan 2011Posts: 253Offline
Scott997;4807 wrote: …In photography the addiction is speed just like cars. Faster lenses, faster sync speeds. I want more, more, and more!
I love this line. You should make this your tag line on your posts.
- July 25, 2013 at 5:24 am #4082
Haha I may have to do that. Now I need to update my 35 to CS. There's no turning back now.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.