Discussion Forum Buy and Sell Marketplace Gear For Sale 60mm f/1.2 Konica Hexanon – Rangefinder/Mirrorless Holy Grail – $8000
    OutlierImagery

The Konica Hexanon 60mm f/1.2 is without a doubt, one of the all time great optics as far as L39/M lens collection is considered.

Equally excellent on rangefinder bodies, or any mirrorless setup.

Sample images included.

Rendering unlike any even remotely similar optic, the 60mm offers an optic that thrives at the high end of the standard lens range, making for incredible portraits with nigh all unmatched Bokeh, especially for a lens of its size.

One of only 800 made, this mint fresh gem is just begging to be put to good use. Serial #464 with original box, hood, milled cap, filter, papers, and even the original japanese market store plaque.

The kit is flawless aside from a currently misplaced Viewfinder, tucked away a little too safely in a camera bag that was packed during a recent move. Actively searching for it, but I know it couldn’t have gone far.

If lens is purchased before VF is found, the value of the VF will be deducted.

When located, the buyer of the kit will be given first priority to purchase the VF at a secondarily discounted price. as a collector myself I know how important it is to keep a kit like this intact if at all possible.

Currently as far as I know, this is the only lens of its kind on the American market, I’ve only seen three others for public sale in the US in the past ten years.

If you’re a Leica shooter, or run any mirrorless system at all, this optic is truly one of the few peerless lenses when it comes to build, and of course, visuals.

Shipping available

Open to reasonable offers / package deals with other items I may have for sale.

Open to discuss dropping price accordingly if the buyer has a Ricoh GRiiiX, Hasselblad 907x or Sigma DP available for trade in.

References Available

Daniel Schaefer – OutlierImagery.com

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.