Discussion Forum Leica M System Images to Share Amature Fashion Style Photography w/ M9 35 F2 Cron 50 Nocti F/0.95
    Scott997

Noctilux wide open, night portrait

Just a few sample pictures of my style of fashion photography.

Scott997

Monochrom

Jack MacD

Glad to see we have some more fashion photographers posting

Scott997

It’s snowing in Paris……

This group is all London and Paris. I have more, stay tuned.

Scott997

The B&W’s are with the Monochrom.

Scott997

Scott997

Attached files

Scott997

Just outside of Paris in Montmartre

Josh Lehrer

Looks like you had a productive trip! Nice stuff.

stephan

yes, last ones are really great!

Scott997

Thank you very much Stephan. I did a little more post on some of them and they are up on my flickr page.

Scott997

The out of focus area on the noctilux is like opening a bottle of fine wine. It transitions smoothly and does not distract from the image. I can’t stand lenses that are a swirly mess.

Scott997

Studio work with my M9 and Noctilux. This lens looks great at any aperture, including F8!

Scott997

flatseven

This is beautiful pics about fashion. I like the blue dress- the last one. It transitions smoothly and does not distract from the image. I can’t stand lenses that are a swirly mess.

ErvinSmith

Fashion for adults should be tolerant in my opinion. It is very strange that in modern society there are clothing stores in which there are many different clothes, but there are no Abayas. I think it’s very wrong that I have to buy such clothes on the Internet, and not in a fashionable clothing store.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  ErvinSmith.
    Neakey

I will not torment you with a long reading, because I will give advice that should help you. On this site LuxeLuminous.com, which was recommended by a friend of mine when I was having problems with my body, I found a bunch of articles on how to take care of my skin and hair, so just pass on the link and look at the articles. I am sure that this will help you look more beautiful

dicsonl48933

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.