- June 13, 2011 at 5:33 pm #408
Ashwin Rao and I will be exhibiting our work from June 23rd to August 18th at the Glazer’s Gallery with an opening reception on July 9th. If you are in the Seattle area, drop by and take a look at the images. Leica generously sponsored the opening reception food and drink.
The images for me were taken on a seminar with David Alan Harvey, Ira Block and Michael Yamashita in Bangkok, Thailand. Ashwin’s images come from a variety of his trips to India and Vietnam. Basically a South East Asia themed show. All images were taken with the M9 cameras.
- June 21, 2011 at 11:47 pm #450etrigan63New MemberJoin Date: Jun 2011Posts: 5Offline
Congrats gentlemen! I wish you the best of luck from the diametrically opposite corner of the country!
- June 22, 2011 at 4:47 am #456
Thank you from the colder part of the world!
- July 3, 2011 at 6:24 pm #512Mark GowinFrequent MemberJoin Date: Jan 2011Posts: 253Offline
Al, I would have loved to come see your exhibit.
- July 7, 2011 at 2:00 pm #527Jonathan SlackNew MemberSuffolk Norfolk border in the UKJoin Date: Jul 2011Posts: 6Currently using:
Leica M, Leica X, Leica TOffline
Congratulations on the Exhibition – I hope it’s a roaring success – I’m afraid it’s a bit far for me to pop in, but I’m sure that it’ll be excellent.
all the best
- July 10, 2011 at 2:27 pm #554ArifNew MemberJoin Date: Jul 2011Posts: 49Offline
Congrats on the exhibition! Hope it evolves into a road show 😉
- July 12, 2011 at 3:09 pm #563
We had over 100 visitors celebrating the opening of the exhibit on Saturday. One visitor came all the way from Texas to see the work. Overall, a fun time was had by all.
- July 16, 2011 at 6:00 am #599DougFrequent MemberCentral WashingtonJoin Date: Jul 2011Posts: 123Currently using:
Leica M, Leica S, Leica QOffline
Congratulations on the joint show! The film-strip-on-light-table graphic seems unusual for an M9 show. Especially mixed color and B&W positives on one strip. 🙂 It’s been far too long since I’ve visited Glazers; I should make a point of making the trip to see your show there while it’s up. I’ve admired Ashwin’s photos posted elsewhere…
- July 16, 2011 at 11:55 am #600David KFrequent MemberJoin Date: Jun 2011Posts: 199Offline
Sounds like your exhibition was a success… congrats. The process of selecting my best images has always been a challenge for me (and, I suspect, many others)… and that’s in the absence of preparing for an exhibit. If either or both of you are in the mood to share your thoughts on this it would be of great interest to me.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.