Discussion Forum Leica S System S2 Forbes on the business plan for the S
    Jack MacD

peterv

Hi Jack, I saw the link to the article on several fora and blogs today, it seems to attract a lot of attention, though I don’t think Mr. Schulz said anything really new in this interview.

As for the numbers, I have a feeling that more than 1200 S bodies are being sold annually, but that’s just guessing on my part. Anyway, nice publicity for the S.

Cheers,

Peter

katelara

I finished a project a few weeks ago shooting iconic Washington venues from a helicopter. I used the Leica S2 with a 120MM and a gyro stabilizer for all of the daytime shots. I had to use a Canon 1Dx with the higher clean ISO for the evening photos. You can see the collection at my web site- use this link to get to the Above Washington gallery –

aboudd

katelara;5945 wrote: I finished a project a few weeks ago shooting iconic Washington venues from a helicopter. I used the Leica S2 with a 120MM and a gyro stabilizer for all of the daytime shots. I had to use a Canon 1Dx with the higher clean ISO for the evening photos. You can see the collection at my web site- use this link to get to the Above Washington gallery –

How did this posting I wrote end up here in this re: Forbes? Here is the link to the aerial images: http://dweckphoto.photoshelter.com/#!/index/C0000QP9IIMnKiUA/G0000shSglNqy0WM/1

Aboud Dweck

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.