Discussion Forum Leica S System Alternative Lenses Hasselblad 1.7x converter on Leica S?
    gm22

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the hasselblad 1.7x convert on the Leica S? I own the Hasselblad 300mm f4.5 and the Leica S Hasselblad adapter and when I connect the 1.7x converter it will not show the aperture for the 300mm lens and creates green lines in the picture. Just trying to find out if anyone else has any experience.

thanks

gage

David Farkas

gm22;5947 wrote: Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the hasselblad 1.7x convert on the Leica S? I own the Hasselblad 300mm f4.5 and the Leica S Hasselblad adapter and when I connect the 1.7x converter it will not show the aperture for the 300mm lens and creates green lines in the picture. Just trying to find out if anyone else has any experience.

thanks

gage

Gage,

As listed on the Leica press release for the S-Adapter H, the HC 1.7x is not supported.

charioteer

Could you please suggest reliable software, online converters, or step-by-step processes to perform this conversion? I have a batch of cr3 files that need to be converted to png for various purposes. Your advice and recommendations will be highly appreciated.

pipyao

Hello! Absolutely! There are various reliable methods for converting CR3 image files to PNG format. One popular option is Adobe Photoshop, which supports CR3 files and lets you save them as PNG. Alternatively, you can use dedicated image converters such as XnConvert or IrfanView, convert cr3 to png to batch convert CR3 to PNG files. Online platforms such as Zamzar and Convertio also provide convenient and free CR3 to PNG conversion services.

ImboSan

Yesterday I tried to send a report in PNG format, but something strange came out. I think it might be worth converting it to PDF. Do you know which tool is best to use for this?

Rhys

Hello! Yes, of course, to convert various files to PDF, I usually use the online converter https://pdfflex.com/ which is free and easily available. For example, I can recommend the site Convertio, where you can upload your PNG file and convert it to PDF in just a few simple steps. They usually have an intuitive interface, so it shouldn’t be difficult for you to figure it out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.