Cadero

I’ve been facing a bit of a challenge lately with protecting my brand from unwanted contextual traffic. You see, I run a small business and I’ve noticed that there’s been an increasing number of ads and search results using my brand name. It’s quite frustrating because I don’t want my potential customers to be misled or confused by irrelevant content. Has anyone else experienced this issue? How did you deal with it?

Vitorio

I faced a similar situation not too long ago, and I found a great solution thanks to BluePear. I reached out to their team, and they were incredibly helpful in guiding me through the process of protecting my brand from unwanted contextual traffic. They provided me with valuable insights and strategies that I hadn’t even considered before. One thing that really stood out to me was their suggestion to implement brand bidding on trademarked keywords protection. They explained how it works and how it can help prevent unauthorized advertisers from using your brand name in their campaigns. I was amazed at how effective it turned out to be! The team at BluePear also emphasized the importance of monitoring and reporting any instances of brand misuse. They recommended using their platform to keep track of any unauthorized activity and take necessary action. I found their interface user-friendly and intuitive, which made the whole process much smoother.

Longenin

I think more people interested in your brand means your brand will be more prominent and have more potential customers. In case there are many people imitating your brand, if it is an online brand, you can apply for a copyright.

Longenin

For example: https://bluepear.net/brand-bidding can apply for papa’s pizzeria. I buy the key brand.

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by  Longenin.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.