- March 22, 2020 at 4:44 pm #24431thegmanNew MemberJoin Date: Mar 2020Posts: 3Offline
I've just updated to firmware 3.1, I'm trying to set AE lock to the Fn button. But not having much luck. I've watched the youtube videos but not having much luck. Any advice would be great.
- April 22, 2020 at 1:54 pm #24633maisieFrequent MemberAnaheimJoin Date: Sep 2017Posts: 15Currently using:
it is really interesting, thanks!
- June 23, 2020 at 11:27 pm #25141MacaupcNew MemberGuamJoin Date: Jun 2020Posts: 1Currently using:
First, u need to go to the Customize Control submenu, which is the first choice on page 4 of the Main Menu. Once inside, u can assign the AE-L function to either the Fn button or Right Wheel button or both; simply by switching the AE-L On or Off. When AE-L is turned on during shooting, there is a little “AE” lock symbol at the lower left corner of the EVF or back monitor. A little tip, u can add the Customize Control submenu into ur Favorite Menu for faster access. I hope this help and I really like the CL as an everyday/travel camera.
- November 6, 2020 at 9:42 pm #26042
- August 1, 2020 at 1:45 am #25284
- June 15, 2021 at 8:46 pm #27428
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.