Discussion Forum General Discussion General Leica Discussion Is it too much to buy a Leica M10 as your first camera?
    Bikhumahtre

Hi, I’m 21 years old, after May will be 22, I’m not rich yet, been working hard to self publish my first book to earn some fund, I like Leica as well, and I really want to buy a Leica M10 as my first camera, I know it sound too much for some, but I know it’s a great camera and will hold value and I don’t need another camera for long time, and I also consider myself skilled at photography, so it will not be a waste for me if I have a Leica, do you think it would be OK to start with a Leica M10? It still a long way before I can afford one, and original I plan to get the Sony RX100 V, for its photo and video quality, but if I buy it then I will need to save more again to get a Leica M10, so how do you think? I planned to get the LEICA 35mm f/1.4 ASPH SUMMILUX-M lens.

I will shoot travel, event, fashion show to day to day and challenge myself to shoot everything except video! 😀

Clarify:

Just to clarify, I want it but not to be a fashion photographer, just to shoot travel, street, daily, event, and use as normal camera, just I like manual, and the small size of the camera, and would like to bring it to all kinds of event to challenge myself to shoot great pictures.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.