- February 18, 2013 at 2:34 pm #3609Scott997New MemberJoin Date: Dec 2012Posts: 71Offline
- February 19, 2013 at 9:45 am #3620DougFrequent MemberCentral WashingtonJoin Date: Jul 2011Posts: 123Currently using:
Leica M, Leica SOffline
Scott, this is not my genre, but the X2 looks to be doing very well for you! Impressive little camera.
- July 24, 2013 at 4:32 pm #4079mguffinNew MemberJoin Date: Jul 2013Posts: 6Offline
They look great.
- July 25, 2013 at 5:48 am #4083dalethornEstablished MemberSouth CarolinaJoin Date: Oct 2012Posts: 313Currently using:
When the X1 was introduced on 9th Sept. 2009, Leica offered a brochure suggesting, or perhaps stating clearly (cannot remember) that images from the fashion shoot in that brochure were made with the X1. And so here for the first time since then, to my eyes anyway, is a real-life collection of comparable images with the X2. And the quality of these validate the X2 as a first-rate shooter, for image quality at the least.
- May 15, 2014 at 1:31 am #4696abouddNew MemberJoin Date: Mar 2012Posts: 33Offline
- May 17, 2014 at 2:46 am #4698dalethornEstablished MemberSouth CarolinaJoin Date: Oct 2012Posts: 313Currently using:
Very nice images, aboudd. The X2 images are amazing.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.