Craver

Hi all,

I’ve launched the FlickerFinder App which helps crews spot flicker on set. flickerfinder.com

Since the problem is spread between Lighting, Camera, & Art, flicker is a real PITA, which is why I made the app.
    Let me know your thoughts.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Craver.
    ScottLucier

I like this approach in setting up this app. I also often use such tools, including for preparing presentations. Templates and examples of works can be quite helpful, and I’m looking for it all the time. I stumbled Simple Powerpoint Templates – MasterBundles that is simply salvation for me. Thanks to the science PowerPoint templates, I managed to finish my global project on time and efficiently.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  ScottLucier.
    claudreilly

Thanks for sharing this article.Genius Zone

claudreilly

Thanks for sharing this article. [url=https://www.facebook.com/Movies-world-107364641910747/?ref=pages_you_manage]Genius Zone[/url]

degastr

There are many ways to make your mother feel special. Making Mother day cards from Boomf something by yourself is a great gesture, but cards with a personal message also work wonders.

Mr.Darcy

I am really sorry, but I have no wish to test anything for free. In my company we tested the software and had to pay to those testers. And now some upstart wants all for free.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.