• #4032
    RVB

    Maybe I am mistaken but when I set the auto power down on the S it works great but every time I turn the camera off this resets to default which means the battery quickly drains to empty..

    Leica need to add the option of making auto power off a default preference,it is ridculous to have to keep replacing the battery.

  • #4039
    melantye

    RVB;4731 wrote: Maybe I am mistaken but when I set the auto power down on the S it works great but every time I turn the camera off this resets to default which means the battery quickly drains to empty..

    Leica need to add the option of making auto power off a default preference,it is ridculous to have to keep replacing the battery.

    I also find this sometimes. In addition the self timer setting resets to single shot mode so easily that makes me mad whenever I'm using it…

  • #4040
    RVB

    melantye;4742 wrote: I also find this sometimes. In addition the self timer setting resets to single shot mode so easily that makes me mad whenever I'm using it…

    Your right it does this too,another issue I have is that there is no option to keep the mirror up between shots,the S/S2 is a great camera but I would like to see Leica resolve these issues in the next firmware update…

  • #4330
    melantye

    RVB;4747 wrote: Your right it does this too,another issue I have is that there is no option to keep the mirror up between shots,the S/S2 is a great camera but I would like to see Leica resolve these issues in the next firmware update…

    In firmware 2.3.0.0 settings for bracketing and the self-timer can now be stored in user profiles and remain active after restarting the camera.

    I only recall once when the S “forgets” my auto power off setting (say, 2 min), maybe because I switch to another profile. You can save this setting in the user profile and export it to card just in case. The current firmware seems to have no issues in this area.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.