- December 19, 2022 at 7:55 am #30672herminsulbonusFrequent MemberJoin Date: Dec 2022Posts: 26Offline
Mary, wed Joseph, and they had a son named Jesus.
So Jesus parents were Mary and Joseph, so Jesus is the son of God.
Or God in human form was Joseph, who procreated his wife Mary and they had a son named Jesus.
Or God is the grandfather of jesus christ.
- December 19, 2022 at 12:56 pm #30675GoretexexpoNew MemberJoin Date: Dec 2022Posts: 2Offline
Watch out for false prophets who appear innocent but are dangerous wolves.
- December 19, 2022 at 12:56 pm #30676GoretexexpoNew MemberJoin Date: Dec 2022Posts: 2Offline
The New Testament contains two nativity narratives: one in Matthew and one in Luke. Even their compatibility is incompatible between the two tales. They are separated by ten years with various contradicting details and no genuine overlap. According to firstchurchlove.com, the Nativity myths were allegedly independently created by their writers to have Jesus born in Bethlehem to satisfy expectations and resolve the perceived issue that he was from Galilee. Each story has many aspects that are either obviously false historically or extremely unlikely.
- August 3, 2023 at 9:14 am #33382JohnydeepFrequent MemberJoin Date: Jan 2023Posts: 47Offline
Hi all! What questions about the meaning of life, morality, hope, and other aspects of human life does the Bible address, and what answers does it provide to these questions?
- August 3, 2023 at 9:15 am #33383charioteerEstablished MemberJoin Date: Oct 2022Posts: 75Offline
The Bible deals with many popular questions that have troubled people throughout the ages, read more https://biblesays.ai/. Some of them include questions about the meaning of life and the creation of the world, about morality and righteousness, about suffering and hope for the future, about love and forgiveness, about the goal and the path human existence. The Bible provides answers to these questions through its teachings, parables, stories, and images. It teaches that God is the co-creator of the world and loves every person, that man is destined for eternal life through faith and redemption, that love, justice and compassion for one’s neighbor should be practiced.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.