Discussion Forum General Discussion General Leica Discussion TikTok could replace Facebook as the world's biggest social media platform, but
    herminsulbonus

I have a ten-year-old niece named Divya (not her real name) in rural northern India. Two years ago, I visited and she came running to hug me. I asked what was the best gift I could give her, and all she wanted was for me to follow her on TikTok.

Divya posts videos of her Bollywood dances and loves receiving likes for them. With around 10,000 followers, she already thinks she is a superstar. I didn’t have a TikTok account when she asked me to follow her, but, naturally, I signed up and have been enthusiastically supporting her ever since.

On seeing the news that Meta’s share price lost US$200 billion (£148 billion) in a day, and that Mark Zuckerberg was blaming TikTok, I must admit that my first thought was that Divya must be doing really well with her Bollywood dance videos. But joking aside, after more than a decade in which Facebook (now rebranded as Meta) has seemed impregnable as the superpower in social media, with nearly 3 billion monthly active users, it suddenly looks possible that this may not continue forever.

TikTok has over 1 billion monthly users, and its user base has virtually doubled in the past year. As my niece Divya exemplifies, it’s heavily skewed to younger users, with under 19s making up 25% of the total, potentially giving it a major advantage for the future.

MikaEmber

Thanks for the information.

jimmyShrim

For sure! TikTok is a good platform

Montenegros

According to some reports, TikTok is much more popular than Instagram, which is quite understandable. TikTok is a simpler and more convenient platform for the average user and business accounts. For example, I opened my own store of handmade toys and tried to promote my brand with the help of Instagram and with the help of TikTok. In TikTok, I didn’t have to spend much money to promote my brand. I just bought some subscribers with the service https://enforcesocial.com/buy-tiktok-folllowers . But I had to spend more money and time to promote my Instagram account. I didn’t even consider advertising on Facebook because I don’t think anyone is on Facebook anymore.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Montenegros.
    Lebedka

TikTok is growing rapidly, and I think all the young people are sitting on this app.

JenniferGray

Wow, that’s amazing to hear about your niece Divya and her love for TikTok! It’s incredible to see the next generation embracing social media in such a big way. And with TikTok’s user base increasing, it’s clear that this app is here to stay. Your support significantly impacts her confidence, and her dance videos are definitely getting noticed with those 10K followers! But, to give her an extra boost, have you considered checking out services like Buy TikTok Followers and Social Likes at https://tikfreefollowers.com/buy-tiktok-followers/? These can help her grow her following and get even more likes on her videos, making her feel like a true superstar! Just imagine how thrilled she’ll be to see her numbers skyrocket!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  JenniferGray.
    Taureg

In my opinion, watching videos on tiktok is more convenient and more fun. I am a big fan of videos with funny songs. Now I use a service to download tiktok videos to my laptop. I collect a large collection of videos from tiktok. I can also advise you an excellent resource for downloading video from tiktok for free and quickly.

Montenegros

Absolutely, it’s fascinating to see how social media dynamics are shifting. TikTok’s rapid rise and its appeal to younger users are definitely significant factors.

kirian

Hello there. Over the past few years, TikTok’s popularity has grown significantly. This video app has opened the door to creative expression and entertainment, revolutionizing the way we consume content. But sometimes on this online platform you can come across a video of an inappropriate nature, and to get rid of this video, you don’t need to look for a tiktok phone number you should immediately write to them about it, and they will take appropriate action against the author of the video.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.