- June 30, 2022 at 1:38 pm #29114jamesaultman81New MemberJoin Date: Jun 2022Posts: 4Offline
Users might often encounter QuickBooks Keeps Crashing or closes unexpectedly while working on the QuickBooks Desktop. The users might encounter this error when the Windows operating system either got damaged or corrupt. Also, it may appear because of the damaged QuickBooks program files. Therefore to respite the damaged program files, follow the steps listed below:
1. Make sure you have a recently launched QB Tool Hub on your system.
2. Double-click the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Finish the QB Tool Hub installation process by agreeing to the terms and conditions of the License Agreement.
4. Then, open QuickBooks Tool Hub and navigate to the Program Problems tab.
5. After that, select the Quick Fix my Program option.
6. Finally, you need to wait until the QuickBooks Desktop programme files have been repaired.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.