- May 12, 2023 at 9:23 am #32454jirokFrequent MemberJoin Date: Nov 2022Posts: 45Offline
I have been renting for so many years – always buy from IKEA/Amazon/Wayfair when I rent. Now that I am going to close on my first house, I wonder where do people shop for good quality furniture?
- May 12, 2023 at 11:43 am #32459DaveFrequent MemberJoin Date: Dec 2022Posts: 37Currently using:
Hello, I know what can help you with your question! 1stopbedrooms is an online store that specializes in selling bedroom furniture. They have a wide selection of items including beds, dressers, nightstands and more. You can Click here and visit their website and read the information, they also have a good reputation for customer service. I hope this will be helpful for you and you can choose what you need. Good luck!!!
- This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Dave.
- June 27, 2023 at 4:25 am #33054MikaEmberFrequent MemberJoin Date: Dec 2022Posts: 32Offline
Hi there. Thank you, guys, for the recs. We’re currently thinking of building a large garden area for our office. We’ve always dreamed of it, so I’d like to know how to set it up properly and not mess it up.
- September 14, 2023 at 5:31 pm #33734MitchMitchNew MemberJoin Date: Jun 2022Posts: 5Offline
I always wanted my kitchen to have a minimalistic style. Most of the stoves I saw in the stores did not meet my expectations and looked terrible. That’s when I got the idea to purchase an invisible hob. Yes, it is not the cheapest purchase, but it is worth it. Such a countertop is multifunctional and expands the space. Especially if you have a small kitchen.
- September 16, 2023 at 8:05 am #33748ClaudBriggsNew MemberJoin Date: Jan 2022Posts: 15Offline
Before making a repair, you need to consult with the designers to make sure. I also consulted with them to be sure that my kitchen would not be out of style with your home.
- September 16, 2023 at 11:14 am #33749RichardSnowNew MemberJoin Date: May 2022Posts: 7Offline
After redesigning my bathroom, I want to stay there forever. All this is all thanks to Modern Tiling, which has earned an enviable reputation as a company that does an outstanding job of laying tiles for Dublin homes. By the way, I think I should share the professionals who helped me – https://moderntiling.ie/service/domestic-tiling/ . If you are going to install new tile in your bathtub – give them a call. They will do the best job they can.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.